Urad dal : 1 cup
Sugar : 1 cup
Ghee (Clarified butter) : 4 1/2 tbsp
- In a heavy bottomed pan, roast urad dal till golden brown.
- When cooled grind them in a mixer grinder into a fine powder.
- Grind the sugar too into a fine powder.
- Sieve both the powders together into a large mixing bowl.
- Fold in the ghee and with the help of your hands roll them into small lemon sized balls. It would be little difficult to roll them into laddoos but as you start rolling them, the warmth of your hand melts the sugar and it will automatically form into a nice laddoo.
- Serve as a dessert or a snack.