What I used:
Puff Pastry Sheets : 1 package
Ajwain seeds : 2 tbsp
How I did:
- Defrost the puff pastry sheet for 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 deg F.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- With a pizza cutter, cut the pastry sheet into small rectangles.
- Give a twist to each rectangle in the middle and arrange them on a baking sheet leaving enough (atleast an inch) space between them.
- Sprinkle the ajwain seeds over them.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a hot cup of tea or coffee.