What I used:
Medium sized ripe bananas : 4
Semisweet chocolate chips : 1 cup
Wooden skewers or popsicle sticks : 8 nos
How I did:
- Peel bananas and cut them in half crosswise.
- Insert a wooden skewer or popsicle stick into each banana half and place them on a plate lined with parchment paper and freeze for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- To melt the chocolate chips, place them in a bowl and put that bowl over another bowl of simmering water.
- Stir until all the chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Take the melted chocolate in a small cup. Deep each frozen banana pop into the chocolate few times until it is well coated with chocolate. Chocolate will become firm right away.
- Serve immediately or wrap each banana in foil and store in freezer for future use.
Sending this to Rumana Rawat's event Treat to Eyes - Series 1